At age 19 I chose to leave my family in Providence Utah for 2 years, to spread the Gospel to the people of New Zealand, so they can be with their families for Eternity...


Save the date: 9-9-9:00

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wednesday 9/22 In-country!


(Email arrived on Tuesday 9/21 in Utah time, Kevin is A day ahead minus 4 hours)

I made it to New Zealand!!! It was a long flight and there was a baby that would not stop crying. It felt really weird for it to be dark for the 13 hours. I'm here at the mission office after making a brief stop at one tree hill. It was raining a bit when we landed, and it's cleared up now. Everything here is so green. There's grass and trees everywhere. Its so beautiful. I'll take some pitures and send one or two back. Sorry I have to go.


Love you all, You're in my prayers.
Love,
Elder Sorensen

In Country!



No comments:

Post a Comment