At age 19 I chose to leave my family in Providence Utah for 2 years, to spread the Gospel to the people of New Zealand, so they can be with their families for Eternity...


Save the date: 9-9-9:00

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21, 2010

Kia Ora!

I am so sorry I haven't been able to email for the last two weeks. Things have been really crazy in my missionary life. We had another mission conference, I found out I'm opening a new area (and am here now) and things have been a bit stressful, but life is good now. I've been transferred to Te Kuiti. I'll be covering two branches, Te Kuiti, and Taumarunui. The Te Kuiti branch covers Otorohanga to the North as well. My address here is 2 Broadfoot Rd.
I'll be calling home probably on your Christmas day my Dec 26th. Nevermind. I'll call later this week to set up a time. Probably my thursday morning (your Wed. afternoon). I still need permission to call from my DL, but it'll all work out. As a back up my flat number here is 07-878-5947. I don't know about country code or anything, but that's a back up. Sorry the library here is only letting us email for 30 min, and my time's pretty much up. I'll tell you all about everything when I call on Christmas.
I'm happy, healthy, and no, my head is not on a spear of some Mouri tribal leader. Sorry I can't talk any longer.
Love you all, I'm really looking forward to talking to you on Christmas this week!! Talk to you later!

Ka Kite!
Sincerely,
Elder Sorensen





  

No comments:

Post a Comment