At age 19 I chose to leave my family in Providence Utah for 2 years, to spread the Gospel to the people of New Zealand, so they can be with their families for Eternity...


Save the date: 9-9-9:00

Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

Kia Ora!

This week was a pretty good week. We had Te Aroha's baptism on Saturday (she'll be confirmed on sun. the 27th). Then Sunday we had Stake Conference up in Hamilton. I got to personally meet Elder Nielson or Nelson, of the 70. Pretty neat. During conference they talked all about life changing moments, and changing/being more converted inside. Then we had a surprise Zone specialized training with President Porter after stake conf. It was really amazing. Talked about how faith is a principle of action and power. When we do our part (the action), God will bless us (power) with divine intervention that we ourselves have no control over. Then we read over some bits in the Bible Dictionary in Grace. It talkes about recieving strength and God's help "after all we can do."

I got my bike back as well. It is missing the front brake system, and front gear shifter system. And they took my helmet too. So I'll need to buy those some time. We just don't have a bike shop here, so I can't tell you the prices that it would cost. Not much else happening this week or to look forward to. We have 2 people set for baptism in April. Polly on the 16th, and Wayne on the 23rd. So we'll be working with them mostly.

Love you all, and don't do anything that I wouldn't do if I were home. Enjoy the snow while you still have it.

Arohanui!
Sincerely,
Elder Sorensen




No comments:

Post a Comment