At age 19 I chose to leave my family in Providence Utah for 2 years, to spread the Gospel to the people of New Zealand, so they can be with their families for Eternity...


Save the date: 9-9-9:00

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day Call


May 13
Sorry, I wasn't able to call to set up the time.  But I hope you get this.  This morning I was going to do it, but got caught up with responsibilities.  We had study at 8, then we had to go to Johnstone rd. to do a companion study with the sisters, and Elder Lee had to come email to confirm time that he'll call.  He'll call at 11 (in 15-20 min) and then I'll call after that 12ish.  So if this cell phone is right, then that will be 5pm home time...ish.    
Arohanui! 
Sincerely,
Elder Sorensen


May 15
Dear District Leaders,

President and I just want to thank you for being such outstanding leaders of the spirit.  We truly love each of you and appreciate your love of the Saviour and desire to serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength.

We hope you learnt much that you can apply to your districts from Leadership Meeting, so that we can save 2012 souls this year, keep up the great work.

We are looking forward to Zone Conference this week and for the opportunity to come seeking answers to our questions.

Love
President and Sister Lekias




No comments:

Post a Comment